- Create a dedicated semi-private work, study, and computer station for each child that suited their unique needs and interests.
- Create a storage repository for school work, craft supplies, a printer, and printer supplies.
- Create a dedicated space for shared studies, tutoring, arts and crafts, and playing games.
- Identify the best location for a 75” flat screen television for family movies and video gaming.
- Create a storage repository for board games, audio and video units, DVD player, DVDs, video gaming units, and accessories.
- Create an intimate setting with a custom sectional couch that can accommodate the entire family–while making sure not to overwhelm the footprint of the newly remodeled space or prevent traffic flow between adjacent rooms.
- Create a welcoming location within the space for a kitty play station.
- Create access to the pet litter box in the garage water closet.