Amid the six months of a “new normal” that we’ve been tasked with adapting to during the pandemic, it can be difficult for you to experience a moment’s rest in the constant barrage of heartbreaking news and divisive attacks—even in the relatively safe confines of your own home. Now, instead of acting as a source of refuge for you and your family, your home must act as an office, a classroom, and an activities center, all at once. That multi-use situation doesn’t always lend itself in creating an environment that can also be a source of peace, quiet, healing, and comfort. To weather the storms that are raging outside the home, you must also make room in the “new normal” of your living situation for decor and design that “holds space” for moments of revitalization and reflection.
Here at Euro Design Build, our innovative designs can help you transform your home. Together, we can help your everyday living spaces reach their fullest potential as wellsprings for your family’s soothing, holistic living in an otherwise unstable world.
Making healthy meals that substantiate your whole family during a health crisis is more than just a physical defense against illness—good meals also provide emotional sustenance in the face of stress and uncertainty. At Euro Design Build, we understand that marrying “form and function” is necessary, not just an aspiration when it comes to your kitchen. Some of our design options include:
- Fully customized cabinetry: the artful designs and high-quality materials will be the beautiful outer shell to an inner world of peaceful organization.
- Cabinetry with either drawers or pull-out shelving: preparing meals becomes much less daunting when there is “a place for everything” to put every kitchen implement in “its place”—especially when that “place” is also an elegant design element.
- Going with the flow: at Euro Design Build, we understand how crucial it is that any kitchen remodeling options “go with the flow” of your lifestyle. It’s more critical than ever that your time in the kitchen be spent as efficiently and as peacefully as possible.
A Bath that’s Beyond
Stepping into the bathroom should be akin to a spa experience: here, you can wash off the day’s refuse and revitalize your spirit. You might just think that buying the right soaps and scented candles to accompany your baths would be enough, but there’s more to it than that. The bathroom is both a delicate and intimate space, but many guest and master baths suffer from a layout that stifles relaxation and preparation. By reimagining layouts, from counter space and cabinetry to lighting, bathtubs, and showers, we can breathe new life into a widely used space.
- Utilizing even the smallest square footage: every inch of a bathroom is precious space. A redesign of the layout helps to bring more storage space to a homeowner that appreciates a closet full of bathroom essentials.
- Using smart products that bring a feeling of luxury: lighting can be dynamic by using smart technology to emphasize a peaceful atmosphere for a moment that calls for it and accentuate details when one is getting ready for the day. Using smart technology can also mean updating a shower to understand your preferred temperature and water pressure because, in your bathroom, you should feel comfortable, in control, and at home.
Sharing is Caring
To fully energize your family as they’re spending more and more time in the home’s shared spaces, you’ll want to reduce the clutter of your living rooms and parlors with the right drawers and cabinets for the organization in a multi-use room. Even though your family lives in closer quarters than ever before, they may still suffer from the by-products of isolation caused by “social distancing.” To provide for the emotional closeness that your family members might find in short supply, make their shared living spaces as peaceful—but dynamic—as possible. With the right cabinetry designs, you can best utilize your floor space as a shared room for yoga sessions, dance videos, and game nights. In your home, design is the key element that can change your living space from a house of continued disruption to a “new normal” of peace and serenity, a support system through difficult times that your entire family can appreciate.
As you assess your home’s most crucial design elements, you might find that there are several of which can be improved to the ultimate benefit of your entire family. Whether it be by the soothing beauty of high-quality materials, increased organization of efficient design, or harmonizing both to create “form and function,” we at Euro Design Build are here to help you transform your family’s home and your lives. We’re ready to help you better live your “new normal.”