We have created a place of community where words such as integrity, intention, commitment, detail, service vision and excellence have meaning. Our business is a special place filled with special people who share a common goal to create a community that brings joy into our lives as well as the lives of those we serve. Each person in our company is committed to giving their best to our clients while providing them with one-of-a-kind products or space transformations and doing everything possible to ensure our clients have a one-of-a-kind, world-class experience. Those team members who do not thrive in this environment may not feel comfortable being part of our community, and that’s ok, but for those who do, we wish to celebrate.
Wendell Ray Pittman is one of those amazing people we are honored to feature in this newsletter. What you may not know about Ray, is that he drives two hours in each direction to come to work whether that’s to our shop in Richardson or to your specific home. Ray loves being part of our company where he takes pride in building quality cabinets that are designed to last for decades and add value to your life. While working with us over the past 2 years, Ray has added a higher level of quality to what we do, not just in building custom cabinetry, but his attention to detail when he takes time to install and trim out cabinetry in our client’s homes, not to mention his concern about the experience our clients have while we are in their homes working.
There are so many character attributes we value in Ray and we thought you would enjoy hearing about them too.
- Ray and his wife Donna live in Emory, Texas. He loves gardening and is in endless pursuit of a simple life with his wife. His wife is a rottweiler dog breeder with puppies that will be ready for adoption by mid-March, 2021.
- He has two daughters, Dustie and Jillian Pittman, Jillian is a state licensed plumber who is expecting her second baby.
- Ray and his wife will have 10 grandkids, once Jillian has her baby tomorrow.
- He is humble with a high level of integrity which is rarely seen today.
- He is knowledgeable in all areas of carpentry, cabinet construction and installation.
- He is smart but also knows when to ask for help when he needs it.
- He is driven by a commitment to excellence and an attention to fine details.
- He has a hunger and thirst for making things better and is always on the lookout for ways he can improve himself or his methods of doing things to be more effective.
We truly admire and appreciate Ray and all that he does for Euro Design Build, our clients and our lives. We are honored to feature him in this month’s newsletter and we hope you will congratulate him on his commitment to always doing his best on your projects, next time you see him.