This might be the ideal time to take control of your most critical and essential resources? Investing in a whole home filtration system might actually be one of the most important investment you make in your family’s health and safety. I am adding the link to the whole home filtration system we have had success with and recommend for your home. https://www.ewswater.com/product-page/ews-1865
Today, more than ever we need to become more aware of the quality of the water that is coming out of your kitchen faucets. With the industrial world become more congested, overpopulated, and under-regulated, can we really depend on the local and federal government to do their due diligence of putting a system in place to purify and protect one of our most important and critical resource of our lives, the water in our home?
Whether we are using this water for drinking, cooking or bathing, the concerns should be the same. Our water treatment facilities treat our water with a number of chemicals and different methods of filtration, but it’s not fool proof and has many inconsistencies with annual reports depending on where your house is located. Yes, tested and treated water still has a long way to go before it makes its way to your tap. Water can pick up many contaminates and deteriorating heavy metals on its route to your home. The regulated amounts of chemicals used to treat our water are on the high side of our EPA regulations maximum allowances and contaminate levels are able to change at any time due to rapid population growth, improper plumbing installations and improper or inadequate testing procedures.
Environmental Water Systems whole home water filtration appliances are a definitive component of a healthy home and lifestyle. Made by hand in the United States. Meticulously engineered to the highest standards, using the latest technology and highest quality materials. Backed by our award-winning customer service and support. We never skimp. And neither should you.
Since 1987, EWS has pioneered central water filtration and is the leader in quality filtration appliances, trusted by hospitals, health care centers, military, high-end hotels, and thousands of private homes worldwide. Enjoy the hassle-free convenience of clean, filtered water to every sink and shower in your home and reduce your exposure to thousands of unregulated contaminants.
At A Glance
- Suitable for any home with 5 or more baths on city water treated with chloramine (chlorine & ammonia) and 5 or more people.
- Filtered water throughout your entire home.
- Conditioning to help with issues associated with water hardness without the salts
- Designed for 3/4″ to 1-1/2″ plumbing lines.
- Conditions water hardness up to 500 mg/l or 30 grains.
- up to 37 gallons per minute (gpm) flow rate – does not limit flow rate or pressure.
- City water or well water**.
Features & Benefits
- Healthy, delicious, odor-free water for your entire home – with one system
- Hassle-free system does not require any regular maintenance or frequent filter changes
- Protects your family from contaminants that are absorbed into the skin while showering and bathing
- 100% pure granular activated carbon (GAC) – no silver impregnation, no metal resins, no fillers
- Proprietary GAC-CRM is the highest grade and highest iodine rating available which has been additionally processed for advanced filtration needed to remove the chlorine with ammonia (chloramine)
- Removes and reduces chloramine, chlorine, VOCs, THMs, pesticides, pharmaceutical residues, and much more
- Conditioning inhibits scale formation in pipes and water heaters
- Provides an easier wipe off and cleanup of water spotting versus untreated water
- Nice clean feeling on your skin while bathing and showering without the “slick” feeling from salt softened water.
- EWS is the environmentally safe alternative to salt (sodium or potassium chloride) softeners with no brine discharge or salts to add
- Meets or exceeds all FDA, NSF, ANSI, and California State standards and compliances
- Easy installation, similar to a water heater
- Advanced Touch Screen valve works like your smart phone
- 10-year or 5,000,000-gallon filtration media lifespan¹
- 10-year warranty
- Made in the USA
Now more than ever, we must become our own health and safety advocate in order to ensure the well-being and safety of the people we love. Our families.
Melinda Dzinic, MCKBR, CR, UDCP